Saturday 4 September 2010

River Wellbeing Spa at The Rafayel Hotel

River Wellbeing Spa at The Rafayel Hotel says:Created to inspire and guide
you to complete health, the River Wellbeing Spa incorporates beauty treatments and grooming services alongside exercise programmes and traditional wellbeing techniques. The core belief stems from the understanding that optimal health is the best way to increase vitality, energy and radiance.




Our experienced therapists provide a range of treatments from organic beauty therapies to bathing rituals and wellbeing weekends. Incorporating traditional alongside modern methods allows treatments to be tailored to meet your individual needs.



Wellbeing services include personal training, nutritional therapy and acupuncture. Products used during the treatments are 100% natural and organic and incorporate the most advanced natural ingredients being used today. When sourcing the products for our treatments we choose to use the very best nature can provide. Using the Amala range of products means that the spa therapies use only 100% natural ingredients of the purest and highest grade. Amala translates from Sanskrit as 'most pure', and reflects their commitment to both pure quality and pure intentions. Amala believe when it comes to skincare you shouldn't have to choose between results and responisbility.



The River Wellbeing Spa facilities include: State of the art fitness studio hydrotherapy pool, exercise pool, sauna and steam rooms, private treatment rooms, bathing ritual room with afinity bath and relaxation room.



Review by Cooper1







A friend of mine booked me in to the spa as a birthday treat, and not really being into massages I was almost unbothered to go. Anyway, I am glad I did. From past massages and experiences, the massage I experienced at River Wellbeing was beyond my expectations. The therapist made me feel extremely comfortable and I was in a back room which was quiet and luxurious. In the past when I have gone to a spa, the treatment rooms are often off a corridor wihch means you can hear people coming and going. This experience was the total opposite. At the beginning of the treatment the therapist told me which oils she was going to use, and then at the end of the 60 minute massage she left me to adjust my mind back to reality. In my opinion this was something I really noticed, as often after a massage I have been hurried off the bed in time for the next person.

The massage was incredibly relaxing, the staff were warm, polite and proffessional, the decor reminded me of a far away retreat and the hotel itself was very nice.

http://www.wahanda.com/review/place/river-wellbeing-spa-at-rafayel-hotel/3271/

Review by walander







I had heard about cosmetic acupuncture before but had been a little cautious to try it and was surprised to find when I stayed at the hotel that they had this treatment available and so I took the plunge and decided to try it. The thought of having needles in my face made me very nervous but my therapist Laura was amazing she instantly put me at ease with her professionalism and gentle manner. She explained everything she was going to do (a full facial where needles are used instead of a mask). It was amazing the best facial I have ever had, I hardly felt the needles go in and I could feel like a calm wave of energy through my body - who knew having nearly 50 needles in my face could be so relaxing!! I was equally amazed by the results my skin was glowing, I felt totally energised and even my wrinkles seemed less well wrinkly - I couldn't recommend it enough - amazing you have to try it!!

http://www.wahanda.com/review/place/river-wellbeing-spa-at-rafayel-hotel/3889/

No comments:

Post a Comment